Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Quilted Truck

On Friday and Saturday The Arizona Quilters Guild hosted their 2012 Quilt Show.
A wonderful show!
I knew I was in for a treat when right out front, before we even walked into the exhibit hall, The Quilt Truck was on display.

Created by the Havasu Stitchers
Chevrolet truck courtesty of Brown and Brown Chevrolet of Mesa, AZ

I've never desired to own a truck until now.

How fun!

Would your husband drive with you if you quilted one of the family cars?
Murphy's Law says its easier to be forgiven than to get permission!

8 comments:

Kris said...

Oh how darling Nedra!! Hope the actual show lived up to the great truck!! Kris

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Wow! That's an awful lot of work for a quilt that can't even keep you warm! People are so darn clever!

MGM

Unknown said...

I love the truck. Hope the show was good.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what a lot of work went into such a unique display! very unusual.
Karen

Needled Mom said...

I like THAT Murphy's law!!!! Very cute.

Janet said...

I love the truck but everyone would see me coming and I like to be incognito in the car, lol.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Clever and fun. Not sure Mr. Creations would ride in a Quilt Mobile though.

Nanette Merrill said...

That truck is hilarious! I love it.