Saturday, February 23, 2013

Easy Easter Table Decorations

 Last night I helped teach a class at my church on
Easy Easter Table Decorations
and wanted to share a few of our
ideas with you.
Many times we are looking for fun ways 
to spruce up our tables
that don't take a lot of time or money.
 My part of the program was
to teach
a Proper Way to Set a Table &
Bunny Napkin Fold
 These easy napkin folds only take a minute to make
and add a bright spot to the table.
I followed the instructions from this
You Tube Video
by Better Homes and Gardens
 Dorothy taught us how to make
Baa Baa Black and White Sheep
using cookies and marshmallows.
 One lady liked her sheep so much she named 
one "Marsha" and the other one "Mallow".
(tee hee)
This would be a great project for 
the kids and grand kids to help with.
 Tutorial offered by Tip Junkie
 And Corrie had the supplies ready for us to create
Easter Egg Carton Chicks
Another easy project perfect
for the kids to make.
Tutorial offered
 by 
Jeromina Juan of

10 comments:

dream quilt create said...

What cute ideas! I really like the bunny napkin :)

Needled Mom said...

Darling ideas. I love the sheep!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

those are all neat - I used to decorate a bit for the Easter holiday but rarely do anymore without the grandchildren near by - kids sure make a difference in the holidays.

Unknown said...

Great ideas, love the bunny napkin.

Unknown said...

Great ideas, love the bunny napkin.

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute! I am going to wow my kids and make them...

Cindy said...

So cute Nedra--I'm passing these on to my girls!

em's scrapbag said...

What cute ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Nanette Merrill said...

Allison is obsessed with sheep. I have to show this post to my daughter. That made me laugh.

Nanette Merrill said...

Allison is obsessed with sheep. I have to show this post to my daughter. That made me laugh.