Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Blog!

I've written a little lately about starting to make The Quilt Show pieced Block of The Month "Star Crazy". I've asked if anyone would like to join me.
The response has been more than I expected. We now have a group of 15 (and growing) who will be working together online, and we have started a new blog Star Crazy Log to show our progress.

If you are interested in joining our group, please send me an e-mail to nedras@mstar.net with the following information:
  • Do you currently belong to The Quilt Show? (necessary to download the patterns)
  • Where do you live?
  • Do you have a personal blog? (not necessary). Send me your link address.

That's it! From there you will be able to post on Star Crazy Log and show us your progress, ask questions, and be part of this wonderful group. We are drawing from all over the United States and even have participants from Norway and United Kingdom.

We are having so much fun already!

4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Great project for the new year. I'll be watching with interest.

Unknown said...

Nedra, I am so excited that the group is growing!

Pots and Pins said...

I'm so tempted to join but with 15 projects sitting unfinished I just don't dare! 15!! I finally cleaned my workroom and found 6 projects I had totally forgotten about! I'll be watching though - it's a beautiful quilt! Good luck! xo, Nan

PatchworkRose said...

Nedra
Love the Quilt. Sure wish I had the time! Enjoy
Cheers
Lynne