Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pre-Printed Quilt Labels

Recently I wrote a post about 
how much I like to use 
Pre-Printed quilt labels.
They work up fast and are easy to use.
I just purchased a new panel of labels
at my local quilt shop
Quilt Labels For All Occasions
by Northcott
really has some nice designs.
I will be using this one to label
a wedding quilt I have just completed
for my son.
If you would like to purchase
they can be found at 
 for $8.99 a panel
If you live outside the Phoenix Metro
I'm sure they would be happy to do a mail order.

7 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

I need to be better at labeling my quilts. Maybe if I bought some of these I would be more consistent.

Marcus Cameron said...

This article give me a lot of inspiration. thank you for letting me see this information.

Aisha Woodward said...

Thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.

Jemmaima Gallegos said...

I appreciate this blog of yours. Post more good contents please, Thank you so much

Aubrielle Bautista said...

Its an amazing website, really enjoy this articles. Keep doing this in future. Thanks..

Raquel Fernandez said...

I have joined your feed and look forward to see more of this magnificent blog, thanks

Gustavo Edwards said...

I am impressed with this blog work and skill you made here. Thank you