Friday, January 4, 2013

Jackie of Canton Village Quilt Works

 This blogging world has been pretty amazing.
I have met the most wonderful people 
from all over the world.
Early on,
when I started 
Cactus Needle
(almost 6 years ago)
I started following 
Jackie
 Jackie lives in snowy Connecticut,
but she is currently here in Arizona visiting family 
for the holidays.
Yesterday we met at my my 
SIL's restaurant
Costa Vida
for a little chat and snack.
So fun to get all caught up on the latest quilt happenings
As many of you know,
Jackie 
has many talents.
Among other things, she
runs an online quilt shop,
is a well known published designer
with quilts that can be found
in many of the current magazines,
and is a 
certified Judy Niemeyer instructor.
Glacier Star
is just one example 
of Jackie's beautiful work
that she teaches as a 
Technique of the Month.
Now I just need to figure out 
a way for her to teach
here in Arizona....
hmmmm....

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Bet you had fun!! Jackies new studio looks like fun

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you again, Nedra!! I am looking forward to seeing you in March!

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

How fun for you both! I feel so lucky to have met each of you up close and personal! Blog friends are so fun!!

Lurline said...

Wonderful - for you, dreams do come true!
Hugs - Lurline.

Nanette Merrill said...

I love Jackie. I had a chance to meet her myself but we were out of town when she was in town. What is the chance of that??? I'm glad you met her. You are both 2 of my favorite people.