Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Still A Farmer's Wife

Yes, I'm still a Farmer's Wife.
I haven't forgotten about the FW Quilt Along, and I hope you haven't either.
Four more blocks this week, and two helped me practice using the templates provided in the book.
They are a more challenging to work with, and I've noticed a few of the edges have come out a tad skewed.
Anyone else having this problem?

But, I'm still having fun, and that is the most important thing.

#5 Bat Wing
(a good one to make during Halloween week, don't you think?)

#108 Windmill

#107 Windblown Square
*I noticed that this block and #102 are the same layout except #107 uses three colors instead of two.


#56 Maple Leaf

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blocks, I am two weeks behind. I hope to get caught up this weekend.

Nanette Merrill said...

I've not forgotten my precious FW quilt. It is in a box right by my cutting table. Along with my pickle dish. But they will get finished. Love your blocks.

Needled Mom said...

Great blocks. Nice job on them.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Beautiful Nedra! I haven't used the templates. I have used the paper piecing patterns and they seem to work well.

Material Mary said...

great job Nedra. The blocks look terrific.
Mary

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Fun blocks! The quilt is going to be amazing!!

em's scrapbag said...

These are lovely. The windmill is my favorite.