Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Harebrained Happenings

I have a few more pictures to share of quilts displayed at Seams Sew Right in Prescott, Arizona.

I especially loved Mom and Me, Baby Steps by Harebrained Happenings.
Don't you love the name of the designers? They certainly caught my attention and brought a laugh.

Great use of batiks with hand applique.

Something for every animal lover.

And new mothers.

Sorry, I didn't see a name posted near this quilt.

Nice use of embellishments and great quilting.

Remember when phones used to have a rotary dial?


Chili Pepper by Arlene Walsh Designs of Benson, AZ
Another nice 3-D design.
Tomorrow I will share pictures from Quilt Camp.

3 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Wow some great quilts there. I love all the applique animals!

Jennifer said...

Those are some amazing quilts! Thanks for sharing your great pictures!

Jennifer :)

Kris said...

GREAT quilts!! Thanks for sharing!!! Kris