Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Daisy Cottage

My friend Lori Holt (Bee In My Bonnet) has just released her 2nd fabric line Daisy Cottage, and I'm in love!
Fabulous combinations of pinks, golds, grays and brown.

As Fall Market begins, Lori will be introducing quite a few new patterns she has designed to showcase Daisy Cottage.
I think my favorite is Shabby Shades, complete with the most wonderful embellishments.

Lori always gives her creations that vintage feel.

Daisy Patch has appliqued ric rac in the center of each flower.

Lori produces her fabrics through Riley Blake Designs. I remember her explaining to me over lunch one day that one of the reasons she chose to go with RB is because they will re-print the fabrics if there are enough requests.

Lori is having a GIVEAWAY with stacks of Daisy Cottage fat quarters over on Bee In My Bonnet.
Run over right away and see if you can win!

And make sure to check out her new patterns like Daisy Chain...



...and Home Sweet Home.

Love them all Lori, and I know you are going to be a BIG hit in the Riley Blake booth in Houston.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those are gorgeous fabrics!

Lori Holt said...

Thanks Nedra...you are sweet!
I'm excited about Daisy Cottage and I love working with Riley Blake designs...although I do wish years later my fabric would still be available...lol!
Love,
Lori

Nat Palaskas said...

Good luck to Lori Holt, Fall market woo hoo! Lovely fabric line. I will out for them in Australia. Thanks Nedra for sharing - Hugs Nat

Gayle said...

Hi Nedra - Home from CA now - thanks for the headsup about this giveaway!