Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bird On A Wire Chenille Quilt

 Yesterday I told you about
Nannette Holmberg's
I wanted to show you a few more
of her quilts 
made with this
wonderful technique.
 Bird On A Wire
 Love, love, love this quilt!
Look at all the fun embellishments.
 As I mentioned yesterday,
the faux chenille embellishments
are easy to do
using the
Chenille-It  bias tape.
 Bird On A Wire 
was featured in 
Issue #88
of Quilt Mania,
and can also be 
purchased in a kit
on the
Faux Chenille
web site 
 Plant A Garden
 Chenille really dresses up a
Banner Quilt
 I love her mixed techniques
of machine applique
with chenille.
 I can hardly wait to start playing with my
 and so many ideas for jackets and wearables!
Make sure to check out the
Faux Chenille 
patterns 
and notions.

9 comments:

Janet said...

Wow, the faux chenille looks great in the quilts and other items, What fun.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Adorable quilt.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is really cute!

Lynette said...

Very, very fun!! You are shamelessly tempting me!! ;D

Needled Mom said...

What a wonderful idea and darling projects too. The baby quilt would make such a great gift.

dream quilt create said...

What a beautiful quilt, I love the faux chenille!

Cindy said...

What a fun post--so many beautiful ideas!
Chenille reminds me of my sweet Grandma--loved the chenille bedspreads of the 60's! I'm glad the craze has returned--on steroids. Love it.

Jan Baker said...

Beautiful quilts, quite different. I think I better stick to the basics for a while thou.

Jana said...

Love!