Friday, March 14, 2014

Quilt Hangers

 My friend Denise
always has the best organizational ideas.
Recently she shared a great tip 
for displaying quilts on doors
Denise uses these
to serve as Quilt Hangers
Quilts are displayed on several doors through out the house.
So much better than having them hidden in a closet somewhere.
 Because the hangers are heavy duty
and open ended
they can easily handle the weight of a quilt.
 In some rooms Denise stacks
two to a door.
 The hangers cost $4.99 a piece
and can be ordered through 
*love that place!
Denise ordered a set for me :)
I couldn't find the same type of
Over The Door Hanger Bars to place them on.
The kind Denise uses are vintage variety.
But, I did just order a few of these affordable
Hanger Bars from
Closet Maid
which should do the trick.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have never seen these hangers - another way to store quilts.

em's scrapbag said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

What Hanger manufacturers recommend?
I need to buy many hangers for my clothes shop