Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scottie Dog

A few posts ago I showed some pictures from Denyse Schmidt.
One was a download for a free pattern for this Scottie Dog.

My daughter Amy left a comment:
I love the designs from that book- and the little scottie dog is SO cute! I can think of a little girl who might love to cuddle up to one :)
Being the grandma that I am, you don't have to ask me twice.
Some left over wool pieces and scraps, and this little Scottie Dog whipped up quite quickly.
Red polka dots for trim.
And a button from my mother's button jar for eyes. I wanted my grand daughter to have something from her great grandmother as a remembrance.

We are in Phoenix this weekend for this precious little angel's baby blessing.

8 comments:

Jana said...

Love the bright fabrics you used....and of course the lil' one is darling too!

And don't worry about snow on the roads in WY.....already melting fast!

Denise :) said...

Cute! I found a pattern for one similar a couple of years ago in a quilting magazine and made one for a friend with a new baby (http://daneesey.blogspot.com/2009/08/bleh.html). This reminds me I have a grandbaby coming who might also like a Scottie Dog! :)

Carol said...

The Scottie Dog is as cute as it can be. Your grand daughter is getting so big...she is just precious. Have tons of fun!

Joyce said...

That is sure a cute pattern! I love it! Thanks for you pattern order Nedra.. "Sunny Days" is on the way!

Material Mary said...

Absolutely adorable Nedra!!
Cute baby too!
Mary

AMIT said...

Cute pattern it is.

post free classifieds

Nanette Merrill said...

I absolutely have to make one of these. I've been loving them seeing them here and there but yours is so incredibly precious.

月月 said...

jordan 12
jordan 13
jordan 14
jordan 15
jordan 16
jordan 17 rings
jordan 18
jordan 19
jordan 20