Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Triangles Square

Normally, the big reveal for the blocks with Blogger's Block of the Month falls on the 25th of each month.
But, if you live in Australia, your day starts 17 hours before my day starts in Arizona.
That means those of us in the United States get our block instructions a day early!
How nice!

April (block #8) Triangles Square has been designed by the wonderfully talented, and highly creative Amy of Mrs. Schmenkman Quilts.
I love everything Amy makes.

I pulled out my Kaffe basket, and made 2 blocks right away last night.
Because the layout of this quilt is still a mystery, and the blocks measure only 8" X 8", I decided a few months ago to start making 2 each month.

I love seeing how they turn out in different color ways.

And this particular block allowed me to do some fussy cutting for the centers with my Kaffes.

Jackie of Canton Village Works is the leader of this fun Quilt Along.
Everyone is invited to join at any time.
For more information, you can visit Jackie on her web site HERE.

5 comments:

fiberchick said...

These blocks make my knees go weak! Beautiful...

dream quilt create said...

I really love the fabric you used for the blocks, they are stunning!

Lois Evensen said...

What a pretty arrangement of color!

Needled Mom said...

Great fabrics too. Ir makes a wonderful block.

Janet said...

I love these blocks and like you, anything Amy makes. I can't wait to see the blocks all together.