Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Joan Bassett Trunk Show

For our April guild meeting we enjoyed a Trunk Show by Joan Bassett of Jay Bee Designs.
Joan's patterns have been published in many major quilt magazines, and she is now a new designer for Accuquilt.
Sonoran Symphony
Living in Arizona, many of Joan's designs have a Southwest influence.
Celebration
Most of her blocks are simple to make, and are in 2-3 color combinations.
Square Dancing
Square Dancing in another color way.
Southwest Flavor
Her Southwest designs can be made into wall hangings.
Seclusion
Serenade
Southwest Sampler
Bee Mania
Many of Joan's designs have a country theme.
A Bit of A Spring
Memories of Spring place mats and table runner.
If you are interested in ordering Joan's patterns, they can be found on her web site Quiltwoman.com
She offers several free blocks and with tutorials on her site, also.

5 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How pretty! I love seeing all the quilts. So much work and such pretty results!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is always nice to see quilts! Thanks for the show
Karen

Needled Mom said...

Very beautiful!!! Those are some great designs.

Anonymous said...

This was a fun group. I thouroughly enjoyed the time spent with them. QuiltWoman is the publisher of my book. For patterns visit my website at quiltersfun.com and for hints and free patterns my blog is www.quiltersfun-joan.blogspot.com
Thanks gang for inviting me.
Joan Bassett

KaHolly said...

I just love her designs!! I was quick to bookmark her website! Thanks for the link and for showing her pretty creations!!