Friday, April 20, 2012

"Girlie" Sewing Kit

Lucky must be my middle name recently, as I won this darling "Girlie" sewing case made by Cynthia Horst of Dream, Quilt, Create.
Made in such bright happy colors and fabrics.
The interior has special spots just right for scissors, a thread holder, and little pockets to hold lots of quilty things.
Perfect for travel, or when you need to pick up a project and go.
If you would like one of these cute little sewing kits, Cynthia offers a great free tutorial over on her blog Dream, Quilt, Create.
Make sure to run over and see all the other fun things Cynthia has been making lately.
Thank you Cynthia! I love it!

8 comments:

antique quilter said...

well how lucky are you
that is just adorable! love the fabrics she used.
Kathie

Lois Evensen said...

Congratulations! What a lovely prize. :)

em's scrapbag said...

Oh my isn't that just the cutest little thing. Thanks for sharing the link to the tute.

dream quilt create said...

Thank you Nedra :) I'm so glad that you were the "lucky" recipient!!! I'm blushing....

Needled Mom said...

That is just darling. What a nice win!

Marie said...

ostrlI love it too - lucky, lucky you! You'll enjoy using it, I'm sure.

Unknown said...

Very cute, you are so lucky.

Cindy said...

I really want to make some of these for my girls. I saw a tutorial on another blog. So cute!