Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blogger Mess

Blogger, Blogger, Blogger.
What are we going to do with you?
You have decided to revamp your entire interface, and make posting so complicated that I may jump ship in complete frustration.

All I want to do is show quilts from my guild's latest Show and Tell.
Now I can't seem to be able to even select the picture size, or center the text.
Your inadequate tutorial said to click on the picture to edit.
It worked on the first few pictures, but not the rest!






In fact, for the last few pictures your new program wouldn't let me insert any text at all.
You've switched me to this jumbled mess without my permission, and not given me the option to stay with the old program.
Are you trying to lose customers?

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

you can change back to the old interface.........some tings look a bit different but not the new mess they have........
click on the thing on the right side of the screen when you are at the dashboard...........
this will help

http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/comments-word-verification.html

antique quilter said...

cute quilts , thanks for sharing
hope you can revert back
Kathie

Needled Mom said...

I enjoyed the pictures even without the captions, but I surely don't like all of the changes.

Doniene said...

I agree, Nedra, I didn't like the change either. But at the top right hand corner of the new interface dashboard there is a tab with a cog on it. You will get a drop down menu and one of the selections is Old Blogger Interface. click and should revert back! Anyway, mine did and I'm much happier!

Have a great day! Cute cute quilts! Very talented group of ladies! Give them my best!

•stephanie• said...

i feel your blogger pain.
at least the quilts are pretty!

Jana said...

My dil just wrote about the new blogger.....I sent her here. :) Thanks! Guess I need to blog more often to keep up with the messes. :)