Thursday, April 12, 2012

Away For A Few Days

My daughter and SIL will be attending a wedding in Utah, so I may be away for a few days while I babysit our heart stealing grandchildren.
In between all the snuggling, tummy tickling, and grandma kisses, I'm not sure there will be time to post.
Unless of course, they do something exceptionally cute, and then I just might have to share.

Little Miss Fashion Statement still wears her brother's shoes whenever she can.
We had to laugh during their Easter Egg hunt that she has not outgrown this tendency as of yet.

And the boys are in perpetual motion.
This was their 3rd egg hunt in 2 days.
Mommy and daddy filled their eggs with coins this year instead of candy.
Good idea!
I think they were visualizing what it would take to get them to sleep that evening instead of coming down from a sugar high :)

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

they are beautiful children-enjoy!
Karen

Lois Evensen said...

How darling! Have a grand time. :))

fiberchick said...

They are growing so fast! Too cute...

•stephanie• said...

what adorable babies.
you're going to need a nap!!

Carol said...

Have tons of fun Nedra...oh my they have all gotten so grown up...time sure is flying!

Cindy said...

You just enjoy every minute of those cuties!

dream quilt create said...

Your grandchildren are cute!!! Aren't grandchildren the best?