Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bloggers BOM #7

For March the Bloggers Block of The Month blocks were designed by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew.
No title was given, other than #7
The 7 months have really sped by.
I am now making two of every block.
The big reveal is always on the 25th of every month, but it took me an extra week to get to these.
I love pulling out my Kaffe fabrics to match up color combinations.
Remember, it's never too late to join Bloggers Block of The Month.
The blocks are easy to do, and it's fun to be part of the group.
For more information, contact our great leader Jackie of Canton Village Works

7 comments:

Lurline said...

Your blocks are sooo lovely - maybe one day I will make a start!
Hugs - Lurline.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Love your Kaffe blocks Nedra. I'm so far behind at the moment, but hope to catch up next week. xo

Abby and Stephanie said...

Ooo and aaahhh! Amazing how color placement makes this block look so different.

Needled Mom said...

Very pretty. I like your fabric choices!

fiberchick said...

Both of these are gorgeous!

Janet said...

I'm enjoying watching you make the blocks Nedra even if I don't have the time. I love them in your Kaffes.

Kris said...

Great blocks - gotta love Kaffe!!!