Monday, August 25, 2014

Cut, Press, Sew by Lori Holt

 Last June 
when I went home to Utah
I had a chance to meet up with my girlfriend
Lori Holt
of Bee In My Bonnet
 Lori is always so kind to 
"gift"
something she knows I will love.
I was so happy to receive
her latest patterns
that was launched as a 
Sew Along on Lori's blog
in May
 Along with the pattern,
Lori included her own fabric lines
to complete the projects.
How lucky am I?
These little Mini's will be perfect for my sewing room wall  :)
I have had a few other quilt commitments
in the line up,
but plan to get started on these very soon :)
 I was especially happy to 
walk into my local quilt store
ETC in Mesa
and see their display of 
 I love their choice of  fussy cut Novelty fabrics.
As soon as I finish my daughter's 
wedding quilt,
Cut, Press, Sew
goes to the top of the list!

4 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

They are so cute! I love sewing patterns and sewing gadgets - Hugs Nat

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

so cute and what a great friend!

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute! They would be perfect for the sewing studio.

Cindy said...

Darling Nedra! Good work, you have amazing friends Nedra cause you are one awesome lady! I know.