Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pointless Quilt

All  300 booth spaces
from 156 Vendors
are now down and dissembled
from
Pacific International Quilt Show 2013
It was a wonderful week.
Now we head home to Arizona for a few days
before flying out again early Thursday morning
to Houston.
This is the busy season for Quilt Shows.
There were so many wonderful quilts
at PIQF
that I had a hard time deciding which ones to 
photograph
I would love to have
Pointless
by Linda Basanga
Winchester, CA
on my sewing room wall.
Linda wrote:
"After being presented with the
Black and White With A Twist Challenge,
and after working through and discarding
more design ideas than I care to mention,
I happen to notice my scissors lying on 
the cutting table and I thought
'That's it! That's the design!'"

6 comments:

Janet said...

I love the scissors, it would be great hanging in any sewing room. Nice to see some lovely quilts on your posts.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

are you going for the Houston Quilt show and the Market? I need to look at the dates for the show but I doubt I can make it - I really need to plan it one year and would have been a perfect time to meet up with you. It really isn't in the budget this year.

Needled Mom said...

That is a fabulous quilt!!!

Have a safe jouney back and then to Houston.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I loved that one too! But didn't get a pic of it, I'm glad you did! There were so many. So nice to meet you guys. Wish I could tag along in your suitcase to Houston. ;)

sndy1 said...

I enjoyed talking to you yesterday. Thanks for all of your tips on using your triangles. I can't wait until I have time to sew with them. Have a great time at market.

Quilt Monkey said...

I was at the show yesterday and was going to say Hi, but you were surrounded! I came back later and you had stepped away. :( I've been reading your blog for years and wanted to say hi, but it was not to be. I'll keep an eye out for you next year!