Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Show and Tell/ Part 1

The Nimble Thimbles have been busy. 
Below is part 1 of our October Show and Tell
I always love Show and Tell.  
It gives me new ideas for projects that can be added to my ongoing "to do" list
Halloween will be here before we know it!
Ruth is ready with a door hanger.
  Sharon has been playing with her scraps and snippets
 Suzie's Big Star showcases Christmas fabrics
 Gudrun has been stitching snowmen for a tabler runner to be given to her daughter
 Red and White scraps have been put together for a Charity Quilt
 I see a theme here.
Barbara also has been working with her scraps and improved her quilting skills by trying out a new ruler.
I will share a few more from Show and Tell tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

The Fall colors are so pretty and I really dig that snowman table runner. :)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice to see the quilts - I like the Christmas one in the Blue and embroidery - I never think of Christmas early enough to make something - glad I finally got the Christmas Baltimore album quilt done last year.

Unknown said...

I always love your show and tell pieces. Love the Halloween door hanger