Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bunny Egg Cozies

How cute are these!

Look at these darling Bunny Egg Cozies with a Free Tutorial by Cate Holst of Go Make Me.

I want to make these for my grandbabies for Easter.

If the truth be known.....

What I really want to do is crochet these little itty bitty scarves!


In Cate's tutorial, she knit the scarves, but the pattern could easily be adapted to crochet.

Cate is from Australia, and gave the measurements as 24 cm.

For U.S. terms= 1 inch =2.54

Divide 24/2.54 = 9.4 or around 9 1/2 inches long.

5 comments:

Material Mary said...

I saw them on whip-up--so adorable. You could so easily crochet that and it would be wonderful!!
Mary

Lois Evensen said...

Yes, so cute. :))

antique quilter said...

oh my gosh these are adorable!!!!
Kathie

Janet said...

Eeek, too, too cute!

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

HA! What a hoot!!