Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Riley Blake Free Quilt Patterns

I am always on the lookout for inspirations to use up my quilt scraps.

Have you noticed how popular Kaleidoscopes patterns are right now in blogland?

I have too many projects in the line up to join the Quilt Alongs, but they sure are tempting!

I was especially happy to find this free pattern Forest Friends by Riley Blake.

Easy to download and print, and the 57" X 57" looks like it would make a great baby size quilt.



Did you know Riley Blake has entire page of free patterns?

Right there on the same page is a free pattern Cherry A La Mode using Sew Cherry by my friend Lori Holt. Love this one too!

3 comments:

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Nedra, I found the free patterns awhile back and boy do they have some good ones. I haven't copied the two you just showed gotta run and copy them. I really like your quilt your working on in the last post. Going to be a winner.

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Oooh I love free patterns! Always fun to get these kinds of tips

em's scrapbag said...

Thanks for sharing this.