Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Winter Wonderland Panel

 Brainchild of Raymond Steeves
Pattern designed by Denise Holland
You can insert any panel 
inside this pinwheel border.
For this sample I used
Winter Wonderland
by Bunny Hill
 Can you believe it's time to think about Christmas?
 The Winter Wonderland panel,
along with many other panel choices
can be found at 
 It's always nice to have an easy holiday project that works up fast.
I made this in a day.
Bright happy red pinwheels just say Christmas.
If you would like a peek,
this Sample is currently hanging at 

4 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Such gorgeous quilt. I love redwork and was into it for awhile - I like you choice of border - Hugs Nat

Carol said...

Super! Super cute!

KaHolly said...

Just delightful!! I really need to start thinking Christmas!

Needled Mom said...

That is such a happy quilt!