Saturday, August 16, 2014

Chalk It Up To Christmas Quilt

 I hung out last night 
with a pretty large crowd
for a monthly event called
UFO Night
Every time I walk into the store
I see new fun projects up on the wall.
 Chalk It Up To Christmas
Made by Raymond Steeves
Pattern and fabrics by Maw Bell Designs
 I love this color pallet for a Christmas quilt
 made out of
Soft, cuddly flannels
 The plaid stop border 
really brings all of the colors together.
 3 Dudes has a great selection of the flannels
that I had to touch and pet every time I walked by.
 With the pattern hanging nearby.
This was my first time to UFO Night
What a turnout  !
Jeff made a large batch of his amazing homemade lasagna
that he prepared in a big red roasting pan.
While we sewed in the classroom,
the cooking smells were quite intoxicating  :)
These guys know how to host a party!
A really fun evening with the nicest of people.

4 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

What a fun night! How nice to be able to sew and have someone cook a great meal for you! I like those colors too - the gray just adds something that is appealing to me.

em's scrapbag said...

Quilting with friends and a yummy dinner, sounds wonderful!

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a perfect evening. I love that quilt too. I'll bet it is super soft in flannel.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time.