Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sweet and Simple Table Runner

 My friend Lori Holt (Bee In My Bonnet)
has been designing the most fun
quilty type projects for summer.
She calls it her
Scrappy Summer Sew Along
and she has provided quite a few
Free Tutorials
Today I finished her
This was a fun way to use up some
leftover scrap fabrics.
 I have a lot of orange in my dining room
and wanted to accent with some aqua's and teal blues.
 I sure have loved my new Juki 2010Q
and have been practicing with some of the features.
This table runner was a perfect place to start.
I was able to do some simple straight stitches for the
machine quilting.
 This table runner can be adapted to any length.
I opted to make mine to fit the length of 
my dining room table.
Lori made her 
Sweet and Simple Table Runner
to fit the top of her piano.
For the free tutorial
you can visit
Bee In My Bonnet

4 comments:

dream quilt create said...

Your table topper turned out so cute! I love the colors too and your chairs are so pretty :) You are way ahead of me, I hope to quilt mine tomorrow. Thanks for inspiring me.

Wendy said...

Great table topper pattern and yours is perfect for your dining room table. I may have to try one. Love the name...Sweet and Simple.

Needled Mom said...

It looks so pretty on your table and the aqua vase is perfect for it.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

finally had time to check in with you! great table runner looks like you are staying busy as always