Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anyone A Farmer's Wife?

With the onset of the holidays, I noticed the posts featuring The Farmer's Wife Quilt Along really came to a halt.
I hope you didn't
Give Up The Goat,
Fall Off The Turnip Truck or even worse,
Kick The Bucket.
I don't mean to
Ruffle Any Feathers
, but it's now time to
Get Back Up On The Horse
and not let
Any Grass Grow Under Our Feet
.
At least for me.

I now have 43 completed FW blocks.
We can make any quilt size we want, and I've set a goal of 50 for the lap size.
That means only 7 more and I'll be ready to assemble the top!
For this week, I think I will be
Putting All My Eggs In One Basket,
and really concentrate on being a Farmer's Wife.

#6 Big Dipper

#29 Economy
This really has been a fun Quilt Along, and I consider you
The Cream Of The Crop
.
In fact,
I'd Bet The Farm On It
!

7 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What a fun post! ;))) Love the blocks, too.

I'm inside keeping warm working on sweater orders right now. We will take a trip out today for me to get a haircut, then some shopping for our next trip South.

All the best,
Lois

Jodi Nelson said...

girl, you crack me up! LOL Angela just posted that she's starting up the quilt along again in February. I'm looking forward to moving forward again. ;o) ooxx`jod

Needled Mom said...

I see a lot of people who are working on the Farmer's Wife blocks.

em's scrapbag said...

Fun post! Your blocks look great! Can't wait to see the top!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I'm afraid that is one that I have set aside not knowing when I will get back to it. I totally lost interest in it! I'm not sure what I will do with the blocks, I have about 20 made so enough to put together with some sashing for a table topper maybe.
Karen

Nanette Merrill said...

I have everything perfectly put in a bin to get out and work on ASAP. Not sure when that will be. Love yours.

Nat Palaskas said...

Just come over and wish you a Happy New Year. All the very best for 2012. Be safe and keep healthy - Love Nat