Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prints Charming Bag

I live almost 15,000 miles away from Annandale, Australia.
Sad for me.
Because if I lived just a little bit closer, on June 7th I would take this Embroidered Bag class from Prints Charming.
I would be more than happy to adapt to the opposite time zones and seasons.
Really!

Embroidered hexagons are hand appliqued.
You Australians know how to have fun.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't live closer. Owners Cath Derksema and Kirsten Junor might think I've moved in.
Have you seen their hand printed fabrics, books, screen printed funky designs, Block of the Month, and plethora of ideas for cushions, tablecloths, T-Towels, Bags, Dresses.....
If not, you can find Prints Charming under my Blog List.

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Right with you - I keep wishing Australia weren't so darned far away! Sooo many quilting attractions, alongside the natural draw of Australia!

Unknown said...

Cute bag! I adore Prints Charming!

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

CUTE stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Char said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I love that bag!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Wouldn’t you love to spend a year or two (and maybe a lifetime) exploring Australia ?~! I cannot imagine anything more fun right now. Roos, floods, ‘net friends, deserts, mountains and a huge rock in the middle of nowhere... I am game for that.

Nat Palaskas said...

You know they called us Down Under! If you take an elevator down, you might end up here! Happy Mother's Day Nedra - Hugs Nat

antique quilter said...

that is just adorable!
really cute, ok maybe you just need to make yourself one!
Kathie

quiltqueen73 said...

Great looking bag and it must have been fun to make. Happy colors.