Saturday, February 1, 2014

Working With Crooked Nickle Quilts

I've been working again this year with 
at the
Phoenix Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival
Lisa Maki/ Owner and Designer
called me up
and asked me if I'd be interested in demo-ing 
in her booth,
and I said "sure!"
I had a such a fun time last year,
I was looking forward to working with 
Lisa again.
is known for originating the technique
of using an 
On Point Fusible Grid
in their patterns.
 For the last few days
I've been demo-ing
their T-Shirt quilt
 This really is the 
easiest
and 
fastest way
 to preserve T-Shirts in a quilt.
You can make the quilt in two sizes:
Twin with 20 T-Shirts
and 
Lap Size with 12 T-Shirts
 An informative technique video on
Memories To A "T"
can be viewed
 The book and fusible grid
can be purchased from 
Crooked Nickle
 Last year I had a lot of fun making a lap size
T-Shirt quilt 
for my Brother In Law
using Memories To A "T"
You can read more about my experience

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your t-shirt quilts.