Monday, February 3, 2014

It's Hip To Be Square Quilt

 This has turned out to be my
busy season
for working Quilt Shows.
I feel like I just barely got back from 
Road To California,
then worked Rusty Barn last week,
and now am knee deep preparing for 
AQS that is coming to Phoenix this Wednesday.
I still have pictures to share with you 
of a few of my favorite quilts that
were hung at Road
It's Hip To Be Square
by Michelle Webber
was part of the
Capturing The Essence of Amish Exhibit
 Simple lines
with solid colors
 Very Modern in it's look
with a little throwback in traditional Amish design.
A concept I am quite attracted to right now.
Michelle's quilt / and pattern can be found
in the book
Featuring 21 Projects from Traditional to Modern
compiled by Martindale
found on Amazon.com

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the square in the square quilt - I always love those designs. Have fun at your AQS show - I always love the one in Paducah when I go see it - of course I am not working but looking!

em's scrapbag said...

Looks like a great book. Love the quilt. All those beautiful solids.

John'aLee said...

Oh girlie I don't envy you on the show schedule you are keeping. Remember to take care of yourself or it will catch up with you like it did me!!