Sunday, February 2, 2014

Quilting By Osmosis

My mother used to tease me and 
suggest that
"if I put a book on my head
maybe
I would  learn by *Osmosis"
*Osmosis: unconscious assimilation
I'm wondering if the same process
might work with quilting?
**
Do you think there is a possibility that
all of those
"WIP's"
(Works in Progress)
or 
the hundreds of quilt ideas
floating in my head
would magically 
get done if 
I put a sewing machine on my head?
"Quilting By Osmosis"?
Might be worth a try.




















Mahafaly woman/ Southern Mdagascar
Image found on Pinterest

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what a cute picture - I can never figure out how so many women in some countries carry things on their heads.

fiberchick said...

What a great photo! Am definitely not using my head to its full potential:)

Lois Evensen said...

Fantastic! And, I LOVE that sewing machine! I learned on my Mom's old Singer. I wish I had it today. I would put it in a glass box and display it in the living room.

Gayle said...

That would be so awesome if it worked - I could get even MORE projects done! LOL Great photo Nedra.