Monday, August 15, 2011

One-sie Conversions

We've been out of town the last few days, but before I left I made a little dress for my grand daughter.

This is a simple pattern where you take a one-sie, or any other kind of infant bodysuit and convert it into a dress.

I started with a 24-month size body suit by Osh Kosh.


And with fabric scraps added a little skirt.


Of course it needed a covered button.


Pattern and directions by Vanilla House Designs


Because of the smocked top on this particular One-sie I did not add the tie.

Simple, easy and fun for a little summer time play dress.

8 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How very sweet!!!!!

My Sweet Boys said...

Very cute!

Material Mary said...

This is so cute. That little sweetheart will look so cute in this!!
Mary

Jana said...

I haven't seen this before! It's such a cute idea! And love the covered button! I like that you are still going strong with those lil' things! :)

Carol said...

Oh my! That is so darn cute!

Cindy said...

That is so cute Nedra. I have a couple of granddaughters that need these.

em's scrapbag said...

Very cute. The covered button is the perfect accessory.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Love the little dress you made Nedra.