Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nimble Thimbles

I had the pleasure of attending the Nimble Thimbles guild in Chandler, Arizona.
Love the name.

They have made a quilt representing their guild sitting on a table right at the front of the room.
Isn't this a great idea for a guild project?

The blocks are representative of the Arizona culture.


I enjoyed seeing the different hats from guild members, used for the outside border.




I'm not sure who designed this quilt, but it's nicely done!


The custom quilting adds to the Southwest theme.


The Nimble Thimbles are a very active group.

They have a well done blog, and have just started a facebook page.

Tomorrow I will post pictures of the Show and Tell from the group.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice. I love seeing what others are making. This looks like a fun group.