You have to love it.
On the last day of school, two elementary school children and a custodian were stung by a bee.
- No serious injuries were reported.
- There were no allergic reactions.
- They were stung only once.
- They were not stung by Africanized Bees.
I am also happy to report that the fire department arrived to make sure all was OK. A bee keeper was also called in to make sure any lingering bees were removed from the area. The custodian went right back to work. The children's parents were called, and the students were able to go home "in good shape".
Mr. Cactus and I love reading our local paper. We often find the news refreshing.
To quote Mr. Cactus "This headline story is great! Terrible things are not happening here. At least for today."