Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Conair Travel Iron

 Sometimes you just have to have
a quilt notion 
because it's
Then when you discover
you smile even more.
My friend Denise brought her

EZ Press 
Hand Held Steam Iron
by Conair

to class 
and I knew I wanted to order one, too.
Love the Aqua color
(*I admit, that is what sold me first :)
and Travel Size
Just perfect for taking to classes
with my small 
8 3/4" X 11 3/4" Fold Away
Cutting and Pressing Station
by Omnigrid
As you know, often at quilt classes you do not have
a lot of room at your table.
These nest snugly right next to my machine
and are convenient for working on blocks.
The Conair Iron
was $23.95 with free shipping 
from Amazon.com
The Omnigrid Mat
can also be ordered from Amazon.com

1 comment:

pamela thorne said...

This is the travel iron I purchased some time ago after my second travel size Rowenta bit the dust after not having them very long. I have been very pleased with it and love the smooth soleplate. I also love the fact that my hand does not get wet every time I use it as it did with the little Rowenta. I keep it set up all the time at home next to my machine.

Pam in Middle TN