Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Conair Travel Iron

 Sometimes you just have to have
a quilt notion 
because it's
cute
Then when you discover
it's 
practical
you smile even more.
My friend Denise brought her

EZ Press 
Hand Held Steam Iron
by Conair

to class 
and I knew I wanted to order one, too.
Love the Aqua color
(*I admit, that is what sold me first :)
and Travel Size
Just perfect for taking to classes
with my small 
8 3/4" X 11 3/4" Fold Away
Cutting and Pressing Station
by Omnigrid
As you know, often at quilt classes you do not have
a lot of room at your table.
These nest snugly right next to my machine
and are convenient for working on blocks.
The Conair Iron
was $23.95 with free shipping 
from Amazon.com
The Omnigrid Mat
can also be ordered from Amazon.com

1 comment:

Panto Pam said...

This is the travel iron I purchased some time ago after my second travel size Rowenta bit the dust after not having them very long. I have been very pleased with it and love the smooth soleplate. I also love the fact that my hand does not get wet every time I use it as it did with the little Rowenta. I keep it set up all the time at home next to my machine.

Pam in Middle TN