Sunday, July 8, 2012

June's Blogger BOM

It's hard to believe we are already to month 10 of Blogger's Block of The Month.
The big reveal is always on the 25th of the month, but I'm a few days late in getting my blocks completed.

June's block was designed by the wonderful Pam of Pam Kitty Morning.
Pam lives in the Bay Area where I am from, and every time I get ready to visit home I ask her for suggestions of places to "drop in on".
You know, all those little out of the way places or quilt stores that are a must see.
Pam has given me some great leads.
Last time I went to Daiso (Japanese version of a dollar store, only better) in Cupertino, per Pam's recommendation.
Oh.My.Stars.
I even found some small cuts of cute Japanese novelty fabrics.

For June's block I pulled out my Kaffes, and put together 2 versions.

Hot colors with a little bit of cool

And cool colors with a little bit of hot.

Jackie of Canton Village Works is our great leader with Blogger's Block of the Month.
If you have any questions, or would like to join along, you can always visit Jackie's blog.

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Looks like you're having fun!

I've missed visiting your blog while we are out at sea.

Happy Sunday,
Lois

Lurline said...

Wow! Love your cool colour block! Hugs - Lurline.

Nanette Merrill said...

Darling block. Pam is great. So are you. I missed the action on this one but It has been fun watching.