Thursday, February 2, 2012

Millie's Closet

My friend Lori Holt (Bee In My Bonnet) has just released ANOTHER new fabric line!
Millie's Closet

This line was named after Lori's Grandmother Crane (Millie) who recently passed away.
Lori has told me many stories of this wonderful woman, who had such an impact on her life.

When you see Lori's vintage style, with colors and patterns reminiscent of days gone past, you will see Millie's influence.

Think of a sweet grandmother who lived nearby most of Lori's life.
Grandmother Crane knew the value of hard work, was a wonderful cook, and had a listening ear.

Many of those qualities have been passed down to Lori, who honors her heritage.

These fabrics are so wonderful!
I love every single one of them!
To see more of Millie's Closet, make sure to run over to Lori's blog Bee In My Bonnet.
The fabrics are just in and will be available ONLINE and in quilt shops mid-March.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful line of fabrics. I purchased at complete set of Riley Blake's Sunny Skies! This could be my next purchase!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Love this line, especially the panel.

Material Mary said...

I really love this line. So cute...will definately get some.
Mary

fiberchick said...

Please stop making me shop Nedra!

Claudia said...

Love your Blog. Hope things are going well for you in Arizona. I have been out of touch for a year now. Starting to get with the program again! I have been keeping up with you though. Claudia