Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild/ October

 Saturday we met as The Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild
Our numbers were a little small this month, but the Show and Tell was spectacular.
I took so many pictures that I will break down the images into several posts.
Tracy made Hopscotch, by Thimbleblossoms
Such bright, happy colors!
I really love this quilt.
 Bonnie made a quilt for her son out of batiks.
 Each block is an improv design created by Bonnie.
 Bonnie also found these panels pieces and then created her own setting.
 A wonderful example of a modern quilt, with clean lines.
 Little Twister by Angela
 Fussy cut blocks for a baby quilt
 Our guild President Tiffany
 also made a baby quilt for a friend.
Pink and Grey are such fun colors for a little girl's room, and the striped binding is a perfect addition on the edge.
More Phoenix Modern coming tomorrow!

5 comments:

Carol said...

What great quilts!

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

Love Hopscotch! Onto my ever growing list of "wantado's". Not sure what I collect more of... fabric? Or "wantado's"?

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like that Hopscotch - I saw this pattern last year and thought I would like to make this one - when? LOL

Nanette Merrill said...

Really like the modern looks here. Especially hopscotch.

dream quilt create said...

What beautiful quilts! The pink and gray baby quilt is really big!