Friday, March 25, 2011

Totally Tutorials

I often add new blogs to my sidebar, and I was thinking it would be a nice idea to share with you some of my finds.
There are so many choices out there in blogland, and everyone has different tastes (which is good!).
These are blogs that stir the creative juices and make me say "Oh, I like what you are doing. I want to see more."
Today's addition:
Totally Tutorials
Dotty has gathered a wide selection of tutorials under one roof.
Looking for ideas for applique, crochet, embroidery, recipes, and of course quilts?
There are 576 leads under the Sewing category alone.
There are multiple postings every day.

Just in the last few days there has been postings on:
Pendants by My World Made By Hand

How To Make A Travel Bib by B Is For Boy

Fat Quarter Cape by Maubys
***This is also a great place to share your own tutorials that you've worked so hard to develop.
Dotty shares this about her site:
Would you like to learn something new or share your expertise? Then you've found the right place.
This blog is a collection of tips, tricks, tutorials and how-tos on a wide variety of subjects.
Looking for a tutorial on a particular subject? You can use the search box or click on a label.
All blogs that I link to will be family friendly.

6 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

em's scrapbag said...

What a great find! Thanks for passing on the info.

Material Mary said...

Thanks for the heads up. Must check that out.
Mary

Janet said...

Who doesn't love those tutorials, thanks for the link, I'll be looking for gift ideas.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Wow, thank you! I would love to check it out!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Bookmarked, many thanks.