Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sew Scraps Along Winner!

The Sew Scraps Along has been a great success. Again, readers have amazed me.
There were 247 entries.
Using the number generator by random. org the winner is #52
Congratulations CJ!
Cynthia, if you will e-mail me your address, I will send this box on to you right away!

Thank you Jodi for hosting Sew Scraps Along. It's been a lot of fun.
And, if you would like more opportunities to win scraps from other contributors, make sure to run over to Pleasant Home.

6 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Congrats, CJ!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Congrats, CJ!

Deep in the Heart of Happy said...

Enjoy your quilting CJ!!! Welcome to the club!

Julia said...

Congrats, CJ!
Have fun with them..
Julia ♥

Notjustnat said...

I don't know where I was. I missed out on this one - congrats to Chynthia - Hugs Nat

Micki said...

Congrats CJ!
Micki