Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Diva November Night Meeting/ more baskets

Tonight was our Dixie Diva night meeting. I think we were all very tired, because very few had any show and tell. We were just happy to be together and visit.
Bev brought her latest, so bright and cheery.


Margaret just got off an airplane a few hours before, but was together enough to come and join us tonight. She brought her latest quilt. I love the fall colors.

I've been working away on more baskets. I try and show them 10 at a time so you can see some progress.





When I was up at Brian Head I started a new quilt. I have so many scraps of earth colored batiks left over from making the "Fourth of July" quilt. I was hoping this project would use up most of them. Not so. I still have a whole basket full.
The first few rows are coming along nicely. The blocks are easy to assemble.
I found the pattern in "Australian Patchwork & Quilting vol15 no 11". It's called "Bridget Millar" by Carolyn Konig.

3 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

ooooo Nedra....these quilts are very interesting....and i like them!!!

Eileen said...

Your baskets are beyond wonderful. This is going to make the BEST kind of quilt.. not one boring thing about it. Every block is going to be different. Can't wait to see them all together!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Somehow I missed reading your blog the last couple of posts. Gorgeous quilts, as usual. You always share such different patterns.