Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Boy Crazy Quilt

 I rarely buy quilt patterns anymore.
It seems like there are so many designs in the line up
that it's unwise to add more to the pile.
But, every once in a while I just can't resist.
by Martha Walker of
created one of those moments.
These little guys
insisted I come play with them.
Besides that, Martha lives in the Phoenix Metro
and I want to do my small part in
lending support for our local designers:)
Martha is known for her Vintage Style
and is the author of numerous books
patterns
and
block designs.
 Boy Crazy
58" X 62"
includes all of the foundation patterns 
needed to construct the hat units.
Templates are also included to piece
the units for traditional piecing methods , if desired.
Pattern may be purchased at
 The original quilt is currently hanging at
3 Dudes
I just love these little guy's appliqued buttons
and hats.
A great scrappy quilt!

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is cute! I am going to try and control myself on patterns - I have way too many and constantly find new ones on the computer. I do believe that I only bought 2 books this year I do not think I bought any patterns! It might be possible I am actually cutting back

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

I gotLittle Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips )i got to say they are very nice christmas patterns your are wright there are so many different patterns out there and all are just wonderful.

Nat Palaskas said...

This is gorgeous quilt for boys - More triangles for you to play with! Hugs
Nat