Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So Many Things To Share!

I have so many things to share with you
but, we've been dealing with
 major Internet issues  :(
Both our phones and Internet have decided
they do not want to play.
Isn't that the way life sometimes goes?
Just when you have something exciting to
to talk about, 
CYBERSPACE
lets you know they have a different agenda.
It makes me realize how 
dependent I am upon my devices!
 Crazy!
But, hopefully with in the next few days we will be up
and running with
 a new Cable Company
and all will be well again.
Until then,
have a wonderful 
4th of July!
We will be finding as cool of a place
to hang out as possible.
After reaching a record breaking 
119-degrees (!)
 here in the Phoenix Metro a few days ago,
 we are grateful to be
dropping to a chilly 102-degrees by Friday.
I just may have to put a sweater on :)

4 comments:

Sherri said...

We have been dealing with extreme heat too! It was 124 on Sunday!

Kris said...

Oh, man, Nedra!! 119 - really?? I know you guys get hot down there but that is boiling!! We've stayed in high 90s and that is hot, hot, hot for here!! I just saw Sherri's comment - 124?? Youch!! I'll take the high 90s!! :-)) Happy 4th!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

LOL a sweater - that would be me though in the A/C at times. Then I go outside for brief spells to let the heat soak into my bones! When my daughter lived in Wichita Falls TX (she is the same as me and gets chilled in A/C) the heat was really bad at times so she had to have the A/C on but would get chilled and would go outside when it was 105 to soak up the heat for a little to get the blue tinge out of her skin!

Lois Evensen said...

Happy Fourth of July!