Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cactus Needle Quilt Patterns

We now have Internet connection!
Yay!
Big Yay!
I can now download pictures
and show you some of the fun things
that have been happening here.
 Let me introduce you to 
Cactus Needle Quilts!
A big thank you to our son Paul
who designed my logo and 
pattern cover.
There has been a big learning curve
with pattern writing.
A lot more behind the scenes work
than I ever could have imagined.
But there mainly has also been a lot of excitement,
and I now have 6 quilts 
that I will be introducing to you in the 
next few weeks.
And this is just the beginning!
Cactus Needle Quilt Patterns are available
 on my
 ETSY site.
If you click on the icon on my side bar, 
it will take you directly there.
New items are being added daily,
so make sure to check back often.

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

good luck on your new venture!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Best of luck. Sounds like you found some quick sew pattern testers! :o)

Sherri said...

Congrats!

Sara said...

Can't wait to see the patterns. Best of luck on this new adventure.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Congrats on getting it rolling!! So exciting! I haven't been blog visiting in a while.. it's so good to catch up over here. :) I'm loving your patterns, esp the baby waves. :)