Monday, August 11, 2008

Don't be scared, you will get your quilt

Sunday after church a Mom asked her very young daughter what the lesson was about. The daughter answered "Don't be scared, you will get your quilt."
Needless to say the Mom was perplexed. Later in the day the Bishop dropped by for some lemonade and the Mom asked what the mornings Sunday School lesson was about. He replied, "Be not afraid, thy comforter is coming."




The Summer Stash Challenge is coming along. I have finially finished the machine quilting. Tomorrow I hope to complete the binding and label. I already know who I'm going to give it to. It's a surprize for now. More on that later.

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Beautiful, beautiful quilt. Cute story!

Nanette Merrill said...

I am so impressed you would take on a quilt this size yourself!! Good for you. I limit my self quilting to throw size. Cute story.

Kim Walus said...

Nedra that is the most precious story. Thanks for sharing it. Wasn't it lucky that you got to hear the story.