Monday, November 24, 2014

Nordic Star Table Runner

 I just finished sewing a table runner
as a sample for
Mad B's Quilt and Sew
Nordic Star
From the book
On The Run Again
by Heather Mulder Peterson
 3 Nordic Stars
in happy Christmas colors:
Owner MaDonna requested that I use:
 Chalkboard Snowman (Studio E. Fabrics)
and 
Warm Wishes (by Red Rooster)
for the fabrics
I even braved it,
and used the beautiful Bernina Sewing machines
available in the store to machine quilt the table runner
myself  :)
*Book and fabrics
available at 

6 comments:

AnnieO said...

Lovely! Heather has so many great designs. I've made a number of Tablerunners from her patterns

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it looks great and festive I need to make more table runners now to change out often on our table.

Needled Mom said...

That looks so pretty. The fabrics are wonderful.

em's scrapbag said...

Wonderful! It feels Southwest Christmas to me.

em's scrapbag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitty Pearl said...

You always pick the perfect reds :) great showcase for super design.