Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear Jane Tour

My friend Bonnie Miles does a fabulous job organizing the Bryce Retreat every year.
Not only that, she offers wonderful quilt tours through her company American Heritage Tours.
Jane Stickle quilt at the Bennington, VT museum

Last fall she took a large group to see New England /Jane Stickle Quilt. I had several friends that attended and heard RAVE reviews.

Bonnie is offering the Dear Jane tour again this fall from September 13-18th, 2010.
Imagine New England in the fall. Breathtaking.
I've been on several of Bonnie's tours, and highly recommend joining her. She is a true quilter who loves to see and do all the things we love too!
Every detail is taken care of and she makes things fun. Bonnie works hard to keep the prices affordable, because she knows most of us are on tight budgets.

Look at all the fun things to do in 6 days!
Bonnie wrote of her excitement to host this tour again. "The more I think about it, the more excited I become. It was a great trip, and a wonderful area to visit. History is my 2nd weakness - after quilting.... so it's nice to be able to combine the two.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail Bonnie directly at bonnieamiles@gmail.com
or call her at 801-756-7272

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

here I am working on my second Dear Jane and have never seen the original in person - maybe one day!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

DeAnna said...

Great blog site. Love all your pics. The quilt tour sounds like a wonderful adventure.

Mel said...

Ohhhhhhhhh how I wish I were in a place in my life where I could go!!

I'm finished with the center of my DJ and now have to do the outer triangles/cones.

I've loved every block, even though it's been in the works since 2004!!

Lori Holt said...

I had a few friends that went with Bonnie last year and they absolutely loved it!
Maybe someday I will go too:)